Daily Archives

One Article

Main Category

B1 Test Booking SELT SEI I Requirements

Posted by admin on

B1 test booking SELT SEI-I is a group of tests provided by Trinity College London. It requires for English B1 level if you want to live in the UK. This exam is for British citizenship (settlement or naturalization), and ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain). You should take britishlifeskills.com/b1-english-test/ for examination. Courses and classes also help you to pass the exam.

Are you interested to take the B1 exam? Here are some things you need to know about B1 SELT SEI I.

SELT SEI I Requirements for B1 Test Booking

1. Requirements

Before you take B1 test booking, you must pass SELT (Secure English Language Test) or at least CEFR level B1 in Speaking, Listening, Writing, and Reading. You should have Tier 2 or General Visa, Tier 4 or General Student visa, and UKVI but it also requires a B1 test. ISE I of Trinity exam equivalent CEFR B1.

For SELT ISE I will test your English skills like reading, speaking, writing and listening. The exam can be taken in 1 day. If you pass the exam certificate usually sent within 21 days.

It is important to take proof of identity (ID) to the test center of SELT. Make sure to read the SELT Centre Candidate ID policy of Trinity. Don’t forget to download and complete a Topic Form to take to the exam for discussion with your examiner.

2. Results and Certificates

Results of this exam will be issued and taking your ISE test usually within 21 days. Beside receive your ISE results, you will also receive a certificate when you pass both parts of the test for speaking, listening, reading and writing, and a diagnostic report for each skill that you performed in the test before you take B1 test booking.

Those are information about B1 test booking for SELT SEI I requirements. So that’s why you need to choose the right center or courses place to help you to pass the test.